Terms and Conditions
- Admission to CARE is conditional until the first tuition fee has been paid in full.
- Tuition fees are set prior to the start of each academic year and vary from programme to programme.
- The student must pay the tuition fee stipulated when he/she commences studies, provided that studies are conducted at a regular pace and without leave of absence.
- The tuition fee must be paid by the deadlines set by CARE.
- The tuition fee must be paid one semester at a time, prior to the start of each semester.
- Current students who fail to pay the stipulated tuition fee by the prescribed date will be put on academic suspension.
- Tuition fees do not cover other costs related to admission or studies at CARE.