Dr. Pushkar Pazhani, Alumni
AIIMS INI SS Topper
Congratulations Dr. Pushkar Pazhani, Alumni, Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute’s 2012-13 batch, on securing 1st Rank in INI SS AIMS merit list and 3rd Rank in INI SS common merit list( MD Neurology). A shining star all through the course with exemplary academic achievements continues to shine even brighter and brighter. Pushkar won a record 12 medals as he graduated from CARE. It is only natural he sets the benchmark higher and higher.
We are so proud. Best wishes to scale new heights in the coming years.
Chettinad Academy of Research & Education (CARE), a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, offers inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary high quality innovative programmes in the broad fields of Medicine, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
The “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (CARE) Alumni Association” is formed with the aim of strengthening the alumni of constituent colleges of CARE i.e, Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute (CHRI), Chettinad College of Nursing (CCN) and Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (FAHS).
Aims and Objectives
- To encourage friendship and exchange of views among the member alumni.
- To exchange professional knowledge by organizing guest lectures, seminars and workshops.
- To make graduates and students aware of the opportunities in the society.
- To conduct public outreach projects such as health education, rural health schemes, specialist camps etc.
- To encourage the best academic performers by giving awards.
- To promote the aims and ideals of the institution.
- To undertake activities of charitable nature.